28 June 2013

TIMES WHEN YOU WANT TO KICK YOURSELF

I find furniture and other home decor things all the time, no seriously all the time. It was to the point that my garage was stuffed to it's absolute max. I couldn't put another thing in it, yet I was constantly bring things home. 
I found these. I wanted them bad. They were only $60 for all four. At the time all I could think about was how many other projects I had at home already. So, I left them there and didn't give them another thought.

Then I found these at Salvation Army. I don't have to tell you the price you see the right there in the picture. Again, I left them there and didn't give them another thought.....I'm lying, I did give them another thought, but it wasn't compelling enough for me to even go back to see if they were still there.

These chairs right here!!!! They are Ally's gorgeous parson chairs...le sigh.You can read her blog post about them here. That's when I want to kick myself into next year! I just sat and stared at my computer. You know how you do when you just can't believe your eyes? Now I'm back on the hunt for a pair of parson chairs and some leopard fabric. Yes Ally, I'm gonna be a copy cat.

Have you ever wanted to kick yourself for something you didn't buy?  

And in other news....I'm moving to a new host I hope to be done my Monday.

10 comments:

  1. i know. hers turned out amazing. don't worry; something great is always around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great luck with finding treasures, so I'm sure you'll run into similar chairs again! Yes, Ally's chairs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I hate it when the happens. I wish I could come across cool furniture all the time like you do! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous space! Love everything especially those mirrors, wishbone chairs and sofa! Well done, Exclusive Poise Chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic site. Lots of helpful information here. 파워볼 하는법

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will. No word verification, approval or hoops to jump through, but comments are monitored and subject be being deleted at the blog owners discretion.

ShareThis

Follow on Bloglovin